Stars are not owned by anyone,but at the same they belong to everyone.This is
becouse we are all calmed by seeing the luminous starlight.And everyone is
permitted to make wishes and to take oath to the stars.
So isn't possible to make wishes to a particular star? Even to secretly own one.
In our village,with one condition of "not hurting anyone",we give approval to
anyone to have their own original star.
Since the ancient days to the present,at SHOSANBETSU-village in
HOKKAIDO,infinite number of stars have twinkled the sky.SHOSANBETSU-village
gives an oath to these namerous stars and states to the world the following
- No one can really own a star,but everyone is permitted to be calmed by the
luminosity of starligt.
- SHOSANBETSU-village approves anyone to own that starlight and to declare it
as one's own.
- To those who wants to own a particular star,SHOSANBETSU-village will give
them an approval to name it.For those names that here gone through the
application process,the village will be responsible for recording them.
- The names of the stars will be kept eternally.
- In case,those is a conflict between our declaration and the regulations of
the rest of the world,these of others will be complied.